Room A212 Homework Expectations
• minimum of 20 minutes of reading (35 to make my house on the reading incentives track)
• miscellaneous unfinished work
• 5-10 minutes of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and/or division facts practice
• Math "Study Links" 2-3 times per week, limit time spent on these to 20 minutes maximum
• miscellaneous assignments (not on a regular basis)
• "words to learn" -- only if missed on the Friday spelling Review/Test
• grammar or handwriting worksheet
• Students are given the weekly paragraph topic. It is due on Friday. (It will be found here, as well.)
• Spelling "Take-Home Tasks" completed and corrected at home (not returned to school)
Wednesdays: I do not send homework on Wednesdays.
• Make sure your weekly paragraph is edited and ready to turn in for tomorrow.
• reading minutes and anything from the daily list above
Monthly: (Each student will be required to complete a minimum of 3 projects throughout the year.
• book project -- assigned during the first week of the month and due during the last week of the month
*All homework, with the exception of the monthly book project, is due the following day to receive full credit.